Market Producers: The Cornish Olive Stall, Kernow Sashimi, Goonown Growers
4 cod fillets, (200g each), skin removed
120g of watercress, washed
2 courgettes, thinly sliced
2 tomatoes sliced
40 black olives
1 lemon, juiced, plus 1 teaspoon of zest
1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
1 tbsp of fresh chives, finely chopped
120ml of extra virgin olive oil
Cornish Sea Salt
1. Preheat an oven to 190°C/gas mark 5
2. Prepare the parcels by cutting out 4 squares of baking paper and 4 squares of foil, each approximately 30cm square. Lay out the 4 pieces of foil and place the paper squares on top.
3. Divide the courgette and tomato slices, and olives, between the parcels. Season and drizzle each parcel with half a tablespoon of olive oil before placing a fish fillet on top.
4. Place the lemon juice, zest, crushed garlic and herbs in a small bowl and whisk in the remaining olive oil. Pour a little of the dressing over each fillet, reserving the rest to dress the watercress.
5. Bring up the edges of the baking paper layer of each parcel and fold over the edges to seal. Then do the same with the foil layer.
6. Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
7. When the parcels are ready, carefully remove the foil but leave the paper parcel intact. Put each parcel on a serving plate and open at the table. Serve the extra dressing in a jug to drizzle over the watercress.